Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Little Bit

Not sure why my server is rejecting my photos, so I will make this one short, as I understand myself not wanting to just look at words…

Today I am trying to stay on task (life) and finally go get a haircut and my nails did. That should help, and be a nice reprieve from working in the yard and dealing with real-life stuff. Besides the foot bath should help my feet. Also, I need to remind myself to make that LONG-overdue call to the woman I traded graphic design for a massage, and let her know how fabulous her partner the masseuse was. I am hoping I can let her know why it has taken me so long to return her call, and at the same time see if she/they know anything about massage for FMS and the associated trigger points. That would be nice. I want to try acupuncture, but I am hesitant to do anything even semi-permanent when I am needing to have as many of my symptoms present at this time. Heck, it has already been 10 years (not the 9 I previously thought) which I have been dealing with this…. whats a few more weeks? ;)

P.S. I hope these posts don't sound like downers. I still have lots of spunk left and feel there is much to look forward to, so you will see more pretty things and hopefully inspiring things int he near future! I just know my sense of humor will come back FULL-FORCE - it is right around the corner. I feel it.

Freestylers - Cracks ft. Belle Humble (Flux Pavilion Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment