Friday, March 18, 2011

Gotta get on the Ball Here...


Can't expect anyone to read this if there are no posts. I have been plenty busy - too busy, in fact - with changing the house, refurbishing the yard (after the horrendous painters) and working on projects - mine as well as others.

That reminds me…. I need to list my chairs on Craigslist.



Anyway, one of the things that I am working on - and SHOULD be posting on regularly - is my art. Here is a piece in progress, that will soon go through the process of encaustics, which I am very exciting about.




Once the (blogging) ball is sufficiently rolling, I am sure I will be posting on at least a somewhat regular basis - I already know of its addiction.

Blessings to all and wishes for a floriferous coming Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment